- We offer 16 channels of input with a wide array of microphones and high quality analog preamps. Our spacious live room allows multi tracking so a band can record simultaneously. We have Xbox and Gamecube so you can really crush that downtime when your bassist is taking forever to lay down those tracks.
- We pride ourselves on high quality tracking and getting the right sound going into the desk as opposed to the "save it for the mix" mentality that many other studios have about tracking on budget projects.
- Using Focal CMS 65 monitors, and a policy of quality first, we offer high quality and affordable mixing for both projects recorded in and out of Sleepless Sound.
- With an array of outboard gear, plugins, and software including Warm Audio’s WA1176, Urei’s LA-4, ProTools 11, and the Waves Gold Bundle we are capable of editing and mixing any project to completion.
- Our mastering process utilizes top of the line analog hardware and digital processing to deliver the best possible final product. We master all types of genres for any release format.
- Our mastering engineer Bob Iacono has mastered a wide variety of projects. Ranging from film scoring to local punk bands, Bob takes time to guarantee the mix is loud and clear without sacrificing any of the integrity of the original mixes.
- We offer mobile recording throughout the Philadelphia area for concerts and other events or performances. Our mobile recording rig has 8 inputs and tracks to two separate computers simultaneously to ensure that the entire performance is captured.
- The dual interface technology plus a set of outboard preamps guarantees that our recording is of the highest quality and accurately captures the sound of the room and performer.
- We work on various film projects and provide music production for the soundtrack, dialog mixing and editing, sound replacement/foley, and audio fx production.
- With our in studio projector setup we can also record voice work for film, television and commercials.